We had a great time on our first field trip to the Science Centre and West Coast Park. Thank you to all those involved. Some children did a reflection of the trip today. If your child's Learning Journal was at school I pasted the reflection into it. If not, it was put into your child's blue folder for you to add into their Learning Journals at home.
Happenings at Home
Thank you to the McCarthy family for sharing this lovely Doodlecast reflection.
I've noticed a few parents are taking advantage of the comments section of this blog. Thank you to those who have left comments. If you would like to, please do so.
Have a very safe and happy holiday with your family. Please give your children a hug from Ms Sue and I on Christmas day.
We will look forward to seeing you in 2016!
No comments:
Post a Comment